*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kisses From Heaven

As I posted a couple of days ago in The Joy Is In The Little Things, many of my blessings come and go quickly...but sometimes one can come and just hit my heart in such a way that I can't help but feel the breath of God blow across the fibers of my emotions.

It was a normal day...I was being a normal mom to my totally normal son.
"Get your homework out."

"What are you doing out here?  THIS is not your homework spot.  Get!"

"No, the PlayStation did NOT just turn itself on.  GO GET YOUR HOMEWORK OUT."

"...ok, I'm done arguing.  If your dad walks in that door in 20 minutes and your homework is STILL not done, your life will be ending."

After that, he did get the homework done...and then, while sitting at the dinner table, he kept saying one word: "Purse."

After playing along with what I thought was a game (...he says purse, I say handbag.  He says purse again, I say leather) only to have him finally get up and point to my actual purse, I found an envelope with the words "To Mom From Joe" written out in colorful stickers.  Ripping open an end, I found the most wonderful love letter...one that opened and ended with "I love you very much, more than anything"...one that made my eyes water and my heart melt.

Funny what happens when you just get up and do the things that you have to do...even if it IS just a "normal day being the normal me", it never ceases to amaze me when God takes the time just be the normal Him and blow out a kiss, from His lips to my heart.

Have you ever been kissed by God?  What happened and how did it make you feel?

Looking up as always...
~Bina~

1 comment:

alicia said...

Awh. Love those moments. Just when you think you aren't getting through! God Kisses...hmmm, so many when you stop and think. That's what breaks my heart, I don't always take the moments for what they are and forget to see God in those little things. But without a doubt He sends many my way each day, usually when I am least prepared and feel least deserving of them.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails