*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Joy Is In The Little Things...

...but as simple as they may first appear, they very rarely are. 

Brewing underneath every simplistic moment or view, is something complex...well thought out...meaningfully defined...ever present.  Little things like:



...having my nearly 7 year old read ME the bed time story!











...the veiw looking up from my Brazilian tree swing on a perfect OC day.














...yesterday's sunset as viewed from our front porch.









...getting to be the safe haven for a teenaged girl who happens to know me simply as 'Auntie Ma'.







So much of what happens in my life is simple.  Most of my blessings are here and gone in the blink of an eye.  But what kind of daughter would I be if I didn't take the time to say "I noticed!" to the Father who allowed them into my life...glimpses of the Creator's gloriously saving grace in the midst of the chaos of life.

What are your simple glimpses into the glory of the Lord??  Really...I am asking and I want to know.

Looking up as always...
~Bina~

4 comments:

stephanie said...

Looking over a seeing a dear friend smile at you. That smile that you know there is friendship and love and makes my own heart warm. Knowing the blessings God gives me with just a smile.

Bina said...

From my heart to yours, AMEN! :)

alicia said...

My daughter climbing into bed with me when I was sick to snuggle up and watch her American Girl movie with me. (And her "seeing" to my every need in her awesome 6 year old way!) The simple things she did for me just warmed me up inside- she is a blessing

Bina said...

Oooooh! I love snuggles and how the kids care for me when I am down!! Love it!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails