*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Friday, March 18, 2011

...vulnerability...

Lent, Day 9

maybe i am naive in my hope
wishing
pleading
desiring
longing
cuz I really didn't expect to be back here

    i look across and smell freedom
    there
    waiting
    searching
    calling out my name
    so far removed from where i reside within

          the gap that exists between logic and emotion
          igniting
          straining
          hurting
          spinning out of control
          it breaks me till i want to stop fighting to care

                 when betrayal's fire touched my heart again
                  searing
                  penetrating
                  severing
                  breaking my heart
                  sensation begged to die and i want to let it

           i really don't mean to be this way
           silent
           ignoring
           reserving
           staying out of the fray
           but i just don't know how to do this with you
                   ...again

and so i can offer is a whispered pleading:
breathe
fight
no...just breathe
...please
All you have to do is breathe Him back in.

For more information about this celebration of Lent on the pad
and why there are no comments allowed,
click here to read the first post Lent, Day 0

Loving her...trusting Him...while looking up as always...
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails