*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

...wait...

Lent, Day 10

Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord,
We will wait upon the Lord,
We will wait upon the Lord.
...but it hurts to wait
tearing, ripping, burning thru my soul.
Lord, i don't want to feel this.


Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord,
We will wait upon the Lord,
We will wait upon the Lord.
...but don't You see?
i'm breaking. i'm aching way down deep.
i can't do this.


Our God.
You reign forever.
Our hope.
Our strong deliverer.
...i can't get up.
everything hurts, spins and breaks me
i don't know what to do.


You are the everlasting God.
The everlasting God.
You do not faint, You won't grow weary.
...oh, Father, please

You're the defender of the weak.
lift me up to where You are so I can see what You see

You comfort those in need.
hold me close so i won't lose hope.

You lift us up on wings like eagles.
don't let go so i won't give in to fear.


oh my sweet Savior,
i believe that You are here...
i will trust what surrounds me instead of what threatens.
i will lean on what supports me and turn from what lies.
i will focus on what loves me and let go of what hates.
You are my Lord...and i will wait for You
...even tho it hurts.

I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord.
Psalm 27:13-14

  For more information about this celebration of Lent on the pad
and why there are no comments allowed,
click here to read the first post Lent, Day 0

Looking up as always...
...bina...



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails