*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

...monarch strength...

Lent, Day 1

...A Misterbug, Undiscovered...

floating on the breezes while lifted by sweet currents, you bat colorful wings in time to the pulsing of the sun's heated rays...

circling and battling drafts so strong, you forge a chaotic path to a destination chosen...one that calls and draws you in to land...

laying there, simply calm and strong, you stare upwards for me as I move to pass by...your singular purpose: to stop me in my tracks...

O Father, You scream my name from the heavens knowing that as the sound falls thru the atmosphere, it will fragment into simply sweet whispers...

...whispers as pure as totally white stones on the ground at my feet

...whispers as engaging as chaotic ladybugs that flutter by my face

...whispers as impressive as a butterfly's monarch strength overhead

I hear You call...and I lift my face to smile, knowing I have your gaze's warm devotion and your heart's full love.

And I? 

...just the simple daughter of a King...

For more information about this celebration of Lent on the pad
and why there are no comments allowed,
click here to read the first post Lent, Day 0

Looking up as always,
...bina...


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails