*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

...aware...

Lent, Day 13

There isn't much to be said today...

I took my daily walk with the cutie-pah-tootie that I nanny and I found myself silenced against the beauty that comes as a storm rolls down off the mountains and into the valley we call home.  (We are just a biiit spoiled here in Sunny Cali...as "storm watch" means grab an umbrella and turn your headlights on.)

As the winds kicked up, my eyes moved to the skies...watching the vibrant blue give way to the white and grey.  Clouds that fluttered...stretched...absorbed...bringing in the chilled air, pregnant with the anticipation of soon to come downpours.

As I stopped and watched the clouds march across the sky...and I found I had nothing to say.




...in aware and in total awe of the Master Painter...

For more information about this celebration of Lent on the pad
and why there are no comments allowed,
click here to read the first post Lent, Day 0

(PS...have been attempting to publish my posts via Blogger Mobile, as I am not home during the day...attempting being the key wordSorry that posts are going up late...)

Looking up as always...
...bina...
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails