*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

...prayer...

Lent, Day 12

...from my journal...

Lord, I struggle to let go and be changed.

A battle wages within,
raging always between balance and obsession,
never seeming to find peace.

But even so,
or maybe because of this,
I come here, now, ready...
...willing to hear...
eager to be taught...
seeking Your gifts.

Speak and fill me, I pray.

"When they see what I do,
they will learn nothing.
When they hear what I say
they will not understand.
Otherwise they will turn to me and be forgiven.
You (who hear and learn) are permitted
to understand the secret
of the Kingdom of God."
Luke 4:12,11

It is when I come,
open...honest...and real,
seeking You with all my heart,
that You will be found
and give me the peace
that gets me thru another day.

Thank You, Lord...
                          ...amen.

For more information about this celebration of Lent on the pad
and why there are no comments allowed,
click here to read the first post Lent, Day 0

Looking up as always...
...bina...
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails