*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Like Ohmigosh!!!...Caffeinated Randomness

This post is jumping on board with Caffeinated Randomness cuz I like her idea of doing something "light and fluffy really this has no point other than I am putting it out there to you craziness" every once and awhile :)

And so, I jump.

<...insert total Valley Girl accent here...>

So, like, the Blogger has, like, totally learned what Payless Shoes did loooong ago:

Make one's addictions cheap and give peeps easie-peasie access to them and  like, you will have totally acquired one's undying loyalties for life-uh..

Yes, my layout has changed again...but, you see, like shoes...there are just some things that a girl needs to change up every now and again (...you, uh, did stop using that accent right?  cuz, yeah, I stopped typing with it back at "loyalties for life" and, frankly...you sound a bit weird using it still...). 

Like my moods, so are the backgrounds at Bina's Pad.

AND, lucky for one such as me, the Blogger updated their design tools and so....I can now change my blog, like, every day if I so choose!!  (Oh, now see what you did?? I slipped back into it again and even rotated my head in a perfect circle too!!)

*sigh*

Tis a happy day round Bina's world...yes, indeed!  Hope your weekend is full of smiles, giggles and joy as simple as mine today...

Looking up as always...

12 comments:

Kelly Sauer said...

lol - that's going around, the layout changing thing! I'm almost jealous that you have this available - when I started, I got thing but trial and error in the code. I gained a new skill, though, so it was worth it...

Diane said...

A like total Cali girl you are! Love ya like lots. :O)

Kelly Sauer said...

oh, and lol - this is my favorite look for you so far!

Bina said...

Kelly...I learned a lot thru trial and error too!

Diane...(((heart)))

Kelly...oh, and thanks!! :)

Lauren said...

seriously can't stop laughing at this.... LOVIN the valley girl talk here! haha I really like your layout ... but I suspect it might get changed around a bit! haha

alicia said...

You are such a dork. I can say that cuz ya know I love ya! ;) Love this layout, but I have a question. Or gripe. call it what ya want, Am I the only one with bad eyes who struggles to read it when its over the flower? Am I just that old?! Say it isn't so. Just wondering if its my screen settings. I know that you have no reason for responding kindly as I did just call ya a dork. But, well. Nevermind. I'll quit.
Love it! No really. Love it.

Karen said...

Love your new blog and all the different tabs. You're like, I mean, like, so all that! :)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

I could seriously spend lots of time playing with all the new layouts! It could be a total time sucker if I let it... I must not! :)

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Love your new layout!!

Michelle DeRusha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle DeRusha said...

Sorry Bina, that's me in the deleted comment above. I meant to say I dig your new look (but ended up saying I did your new look -- which made no sense at all, and sort of sounded a little bit snobby or maybe dirty or something.).

Anyway, I ramble. Wanted to mentioned I loved the "I know Because I Know" post below. Thank you for writing such a meaningful message so eloquently (and reassured to hear another mom is getting the tough questions, too).

Duane Scott said...

Ahhh... Well, I like your design. :)

Oh, I'm new here. My advice isn't valid. Sorry. (sulks away)


and....

I'll be back!

Yep. I can do random too.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails