*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cuz I'm Leavin'....

...but not on a jet plane.  Sorry...have that song echoing thru my mind.

Tomorrow I am off to spend an amazing weekend atop a beautiful mountain.  100+ women...praising, sharing and loving God.  We will laugh, we will cry, we will laugh so hard we will cry...and we will love every minute of it.  Aaaah, women's retreat!
Tonight I am posting this simple post to say "Yes, I am still alive" and to let you know that over the weekend, there will be two special posts.
Yes.  You may feel free to "Oooooo" and "Aaaaah" now.
Tomorrow night will be my heart's version of Mary.  Three of us were asked to portray a woman in Christ's line...and they looked at me and said "Oh she is a picture of the mother of Jesus...for sure!"  Ok maybe not so much...but God has used her to speak to my heart and I hope that she will speak to yours.
Saturday will be a copy of the workshop that I am giving on the sharing of our testimony.  Yes, I said the dreaded "T" word...but I pray you will come back so you can find that it isn't as hard as we may first believe it to be.

My heart is already up the mountain as I am eager to escape the many hats I wear so I can just be me...daughter of the King...for just a little while.  But, even as my heart is ready to be gone, I am praying that your weekend will be rich, full and that you find glimpses of His love and glory throughout!

Looking up as always...

6 comments:

alicia said...

Have an awesome weekend!!! Praying for you health, your travel and your testimony!
Blessings my friend!

Bina said...

Thanks Alicia! I pray your weekend is a good one too!

Karen said...

Ooooo and ahhhhh, can't wait to read your posts and hear about your experience at the conference. Have a glorious time!

Bina said...

Thank you Karen...and, for future reference, YOU are my favorite now as YOU Oooo'd and Ahhh'd. There is no prize, other than bragging rights, but they are ALL yours!

;) Have a great weekend..."see" you soon!
Bina

Diane said...

I pray God shows you a new facet of Himself and lifts you up high on eagle's wings as you view out from that mountain. Have a blessed weekend! :O)

Bina said...

He did, Diane! Thanks for your kind words... He was amazing, as always!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails