*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tears From The Well

There is a situation that is playing out in the life of my family that is leaving me heartbroken and angry at the same time.  There are moments that I feel infuriated and then I immediately bounce over to extreme sorrow.  I am far enough along in this walk of faith to know I have no control in this...that I have no options but to be "still and know".  But I have also walked far enough to know that knowing that doesn't erase the pain that cracks thru my heart at least every hour, when silence is broken by the cold whispers of the one who hates my heart and the joy that exists there, even in my sorrow. 

I am fully trusting in the Lord's hands...and am praying for a blessing on Ginny Owens today as He used her songs on my iPod to pull the tears from the well of my joy-filled, pain-laced heart today.  My heart is full of rejection, love, pain, forgiveness and desire...but I must sit and wait on the Lord as He shows me His path.

These songs struck a chord in both sides of my heart... 

Without Condition
You can't find the answers
Till you learn to question;
You won't appear stupid
Just ask for direction.
You're insecure and it clouds your perception
So stop and listen
And learn a lesson in love without condition.


Fellow Travelor
You can't change who I am
Or the way that I think
I won't change how you live
But I can tell you what I've lived through
And how I made it here today
Let me share with you the story
of hope I've come to know
A love that's always for me and a peace that frees my soul
Fellow traveler ~
Let me take you to a place where I've found rest
Fellow seeker ~
Let me show you where I've found true happiness
Fellow beggar ~
I have good news, I know where there is bread
So if you are hungry come to the table with me

If you don't have any of Ginny's music...I would suggest looking her up. She is amazing ~ in story (as she is completely blind), in voice and in lyric.

Looking up as always...
~Bina~

1 comment:

alicia said...

So glad to see your comments open again. Just know that I am praying, praying, praying for you. You have become a dear friend through these blogging conversations. I am sorry that you're hurting. I am sorry that you need to wait. I love that you have HOPE. We aren't promised that we won't have hurt, we are promised that He will carry us through... each and every single time. No matter the outcome.
Hugs!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails