*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Words Can't Describe The Pain

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth give way or the mountains fall into the heart of the sea; though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells. God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day." Ps 46:1-5

As the thunder rolls, I barely hear You whisper thru the rain "I'm with you"
And as Your mercy falls, I'll raise my hands & praise the
God who gives...and takes away.
I will praise you in this storm and I will lift my hands
For You are who You are, no matter where I am!
And every tear I've cried, You hold in Your hand.
You never left my side and though my heart is torn,
I will praise you in this storm.
I lift my eyes onto the hills
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord...
the maker of heaven & earth.
Tho my heart is torn,
I will praise YOU in this storm.


My heart is broken...it bleeds within my chest even now...and yet I raise my hands in awe and worship of the Lord God Almighty as I know that He will defend my case and hear my cry.
I love You, Lord...and I publicly confess that I still trust You!
(*Lyrics taken from "Praise You In This Storm" by Casting Crowns...thanks Alicia as your playlist struck my heart at just the right moment PTL!!*)
Looking up as always...
~Bina~

2 comments:

alicia said...

Okay, So, I am kinda slow, just a bit! I just noticed that you found the lyrics or heard the song on my website. So glad that it could speak to you! I do love that song myself! And if you want to read about how it got its spot on my page, you can find a rambling about it I think in July. If I had a computer talent I would put the direct link here, but I don't have that talent! I think I touched on it a few times during that month. Enjoy!
Alicia

Bina said...

ha ha - you are not slow!! you are a mom first, blogger second! :) Casting Crowns is one of my personal faves...and I love that song. It was totally God's timing in having me click onto your page and it playing...as I so needed it then!! I will look for your post...I enjoy reading what you write...almost hear my own voice in it! Scary, eh? :)
Hugs to you!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails