*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Toy Story Skies

Speaking of beauty...
Three of my girls and I took a stroll to the local Thrify's today for ice cream... We had had rain predicted and when we stepped outside our door at almost 1pm, we were confronted not with rain, but with this sky:


How people can see beauty in the simplicity of this sky and NOT see God is totally beyond me...but we all admired it whole-heartedly today! We dubbed this set of clouds "God's Thought Bubble" as the girls compared the brilliant blue and puffy white with the wallpaper on Andy's wall in Disney's "Toy Story".

Thank you, Lord, for Your handiwork is awesome to see!

Looking up as always...
~Bina~

1 comment:

Eileen Astels Watson said...

My computer is blocking all these videos. Bummer. But I'm sure it's great.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails