*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Friday, March 11, 2011

...captivated...

Lent, Day 3

There are certain songs on my iPod that are my "old reliables"...

...songs that I can always count on to open my mind to creativity's sweet embrace and worship's perfect surrender...

...songs that never fail me as I seek to shut out the world and give myself over to those parts of me that get lost in the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

Vicky Beeching's Captivated was on play all day, thanks to the memory banks left in my mind (that means that the kids and age hasn't killed it all off yet...yay me!!) so I figured that the best commentary I can give for today is hers...

...but while it is her voice and passion that creates this moment of song-so-sweet, it is our heart's recognition of our amazing Lord that makes it a moment of worship.

I pray you enjoy...

...both the song, the worship and the weekend...



For more information about this celebration of Lent on the pad
and why there are no comments allowed,
click over to read the first post Lent, Day 0

Looking up as always...
...bina...
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails