*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'd Like To Thank The Academy...

Ok, Ok. 

I will break down.

I will say it.

"Cute Rocks"

...tastes nasty to admit that, but each time I pop in to look at the new blog, I find myself with a simple smile at knowing that this is my blog...and it is cute thanks to this great layout. Can't take any credit for the layout, as someone else's inspiration made it, but I am happy with it.  Very much so. :)

That being said, I would like to thank Christine as she gave me my very first ever blog award:

If you pop over to her place today, you can find out about her Tarzan and why the little girl's parents got divorced (which I found to be quite funny)...you can find out about her brat pack kids (For clarity:  She called 'em that, not me!!!) and, most importantly, about her beautiful heart. 

Thank you very much, Miss Christine, for taking the time to find me, read me and for this sweet honor.  It came at the perfect time as God used it to say "Ya.  See???"  Would tell you more about why He got to do that, but...that is another blog aaaaall by its lonesome! :)  Just know that it touched my heart and I thank you very sincerely. 

Listening to Missy Higgins sing from Christine's Blog while looking up as always...

2 comments:

steph said...

YOU are so special and I am jealous of what a cute blog you have. Maybe someday mine will be cute like yours and I might get an award too. LOL!

muah!
GEORGE!!!

alicia said...

Haha! congrats on the award!! you fully deserve that! if for nothing else then putting up with endless harrassment from your followers! ;) And your blog is more of a "cool cute" then just "oh my isn't that precious cute" Hope that helps your identity crisis as you accept cuteness into your life.
(I think I have already said blessings on your Tuesday, so now I have no sign off...well. later then)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails