*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Friday, September 4, 2009

With This Fragile Breath

I was just surfing the web when I came across these pictures from a volcano eruption in Southern Chili...  They actually struck a chord in my heart as they are SO vibrant and awe-inspiring to me.  Graphic reminders that even in the midst of such beautiful chaos, whether in life or in nature, God is still in control!!!
"At this my heart pounds
and leaps from its place."
Job 37:1
"When He thunders, the waters in the heavens roar;
He makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth.
He sends lightning with the rain
and brings out the wind from his storehouses."
Jeremiah 51:16
"You speak in thunder and lightening. 
Your voice shakes the mountains
and foundations of the earth. 
And all I can offer is this fragile breath...
and this one I'll praise you more!"
lyrics from the song "This Fragile Breath" by Todd Agnew
Looking up as always...
~Bina~

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails