*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Prophetic Reminders??

1 Peter 5:8 says... Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

While I lay sleeping last night, a literal lion entered my dream and sat on my legs while I was laying down. He clawed and bit at me when I tried to move. My husband was there, but was distracted with whatever he was looking at online (which is fitting as my only contact to him right now is the computer). I had my dog for a little bit and for the time that he was there, all I could focus on was protecting him. The lion took forever to get out from under...but once I did, the injuries suffered from his claws and teeth were soon forgotten as I worked to clear my bed of the multitude of bugs (literal bugs...gross) he left behind.

I wasn't alone, but didn't have physical help...
I was never really panicked even though I was scared...
I woke knowing God had spoken into my heart and mind...and now I wait to see: Reminder or Prophecy?

My husband is off spreading God's word in Brazil (where he got to pray with five kids to receive salvation!!)...and I am home being who He asks me to be in my everyday life...so I guess that is enough to wake a lion's ravenous attention. Honestly though...whether warning for moving forward or a simple reminder to stay focused, it doesn't matter because for me, both in life and in dream, ...the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion's mouth. 2 Timothy 4:17

**As an update to this morning's post...it was very much prophetic AND a reminder. I won't go into details, but I can say that the "lion" showed up, he did lay down on me, the "bugs" did crawl all around...and while my heart is still swirling around like a plastic bag caught in the wind...I can honestly say that the Lord IS standing by my side, He does give me strength and I am watching Him deliver me from the lion's mouth even as I type this out. "Consider it pur joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kids because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:2-4**

Looking up as always...
~Bina~

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails