*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Missed Me???

Hello everyone!!

For those of you who have wondered where I have been, I am safe and well over at my new blog digs over on WordPress:

If you still want to follow Bina's Pad blog (and I hope you do!!!), you can do it from blogger by adding my new blog site to your dashboard.  Click "Add" while on your main dashboard page...then choose "Enter by URL" and then enter http://www.binaspad.net/ into the space provided and then click "Follow".

Also, I have set up a FaceBook page www.facebook.com/BinasPad where you can "like" and follow my blog updates...and if you hurry up to follow the blog there, you can be entered to win a brand new copy of Angela Hunt's newest title "The Fine Art of Insincerity" that I will be giving away when the page hits 50 followers.

I have missed seeing those of you that I have gotten to know thru this blog...and I hope to see many of you over at my new place :)

Looking up as always...
...bina...

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails