*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

...i know...

Lent, Day 28

I know I seem so "down" and out but, while my heart is indeed heavy, I find that a peace has taken root in a battle-weary soul...and I can't help but smile as I see the Son peeking out from behind the clouds.

I know that Lent is coming to an end soon and so, in an effort to pull me from the path, my enemy is doing his durndest to get me to just give up...camp off to the side of the pathway...find the battle no longer worth holding onto.

...and...

I know I just posted a song video, but there are times when I find myself lacking in words to express my heart in the midst of physical/emotion fatigue...and this is another that I turn to in order to remember where my real focus is.



For more information about this celebration of Lent on the pad
and why there are no comments allowed,
click here to read the first post Lent, Day 0.

Looking up as always...
...bina...
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails