*** FYI ***

This blog will be closing soon...please come join me over at my new home-away-from-home over at http://www.binaspad.net!!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Procrastination

"You should write a book."
I wish that I had a quarter for every time I have heard that sentence flow out of people's mouths. Really. Heck, I wish I had a quarter for every time that I hear that blasted statement rattle around in my own mind
It isn't like I haven't tried...that I haven't sat down with every intention of putting a work of art together. I do ok when I start out...I come up with these great little characters with charming names. I can piece together their personalities and where they each need to go...it is just getting them there that is the tricky part.
Then I wonder if I should just write from my own perspective...forget the fiction writting and just speak from my heart. But THAT leads me to wonder who would want to read a hundred pages of me babbling. And THAT leads to procrastination...which led me here.
Honestly...what you can expect to find is my heart laid out on paper. You will see the real me as I stumble thru the lessons that God placesin my path thru life, love and trials. Am I really working on a book? Yes...I have been for some time...I am just waiting for His perfect timing and explanation of where to go.
The name listed above stems from my years as a teen-aged babysitter with a name too complicated for small lips to pronounce. It was from the mouth of a 3 year old Garrett that the name "Miss Bina" first was uttered...and that name is one that I hold dear in my heart.
God gave me some verses recently, as I have begun the journey to release control to Him...for me it symbolizes His nail-scarred hand reaching out for my dirty and stubborn fist in an effort to save me from myself. Even tho it is placed so far before Christ's birth, it echos His desire that none should perish but all be saved by His love and grace.
So feel free to drop by, read what is here and comment to let me know what you think. As for me...I will continue to delay by pretending I am getting somewhere by posting bits and pieces on here until one day it all makes sense...and when that happens, YOU just might get a discounted copy of the finished product!
Well...that is IF your comments are favorable! :)

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails